NOTE. We will be having our is break Nov 1st – 13th 2023. You will not be able to contact us via telephone. Emails will be answered at a slower rate than usual. The orders will be processed in order received (order sooner than later to receive priority)
Sensitive info / Credit/Debit card information is entered in a WorldPay Secure Separate Tab/Window, PayPal or Klarna (no card details are entered or stored on our system)
Powdercoat is an “industrial” finish, batches colour may vary, we reserve the right to change colour specs including other parts (not just powder coated)…. stickers on items may vary.
VAT: All orders inside the UK will pay VAT, this will automatically be added to the total price at checkout. All orders bought and delivered outside the UK will not pay VAT on checkout.
Delivery addresses: We are only able to deliver parts to the registered card holder’s address or to a registered business address. We are not able to send parts to a third party residential address.
Dispatch & Delivery: Most UK orders will be sent via Fed-Ex UK ‘next day’ delivery service, or Royal Mail Signed For, at a single cost for single or multiple item orders. ( website charges a flat rate of £15+vat 1 or a dozen heavy items! all at this saver price) We may have to change couriers to provide the fastest service.
Overseas orders courier/service may vary depending on weight and size. Please note that on large parcels where cubed weight exceeds actual weight, the cubed weight will be used for shipping cost calculation.
Due to Courier Policies, We cannot send fluids such as brake fluid in our brake kits overseas (included UK Isles, Northern Ireland etc)
We reserve the right to charge extra shipping costs to the buyer before dispatch if shipping price is higher than charged on order (it is very hard to keep up with constant courier criteria changes, we will inform you and send a payment link)
If items are in stock they are normally dispatched within 2 working days. Note: we may not always have all items in stock at one time and other items maybe finished to order. Unless there is a major delay, all items will be dispatched together.
Stock Levels on website are not always used (our items are designed and made in UK continually) if an item is discontinued the last stock amount will be listed
Security checks: Please note that due to the ever increasing numbers of fraudulent orders, all orders placed will be subject to security checks to confirm their validity. Any fraudulent details we receive which are trying to be used to obtain parts will be passed onto the relevant authorities. We take credit card fraud extremely seriously and are unable to process orders until these requirements have been satisfied.
Warranty (We must be notified by email): All GTT branded items carry a 12 month parts warranty (excludes normal wear and tear) and GTT supplied items will carry their suppliers warranty and in the unlikely event you will experience a problem with any parts please email email@example.com so we may help you resolve the problem.
We will do our best to help you resolve the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please be sure to send a copy of your purchase invoice with the parts when returning it to us. All warranties are non-transferable upon change of ownership. Consequential losses are not covered e.g. fitting costs, return shipping & taxes or other damages to vehicle, 3rd parties or postage…Warranty claim is taken case by case, either part will be repaired or replaced if fault is ours… Part/Item must be returned for analysis. We must be notified of warranty claim & have received the item back within exactly 12 months of date of delivery.
Poorly tuned vehicles with inferior counter parts that cause compatibility issues with ours, engine running poorly (i.e. big flames and backfiring) resulting in damages is not covered. (We do not recommend fitting massively oversized injectors 440cc is the optimum size we recommend for a highly tuned Supercharged R53)
We do not offer warranty or cover any consequential loss for using items for any other application other than what it was designed for / stated in the products text.
Note: Rude/Abusive/Threatening behaviour/Slander will void warranty and all communication.
Cancelled orders….. (Note: Before dispatch of order): Please note there will be a charge of £30 admin fee per item.
Backordered Items cannot be cancelled once ordered.
Any disputes and returns are to be dealt with via email and letter only. (Not phone calls or face to face)
Cancelled Orders/Returns: (We must be notified by email) We do not accept returns of used items because “changed my mind, did not like it reasons”.
Customers have 14 days from date of delivery to inform us (by email only) if they want to return an item for refund on new and unused.
Note: beyond 14 days items cannot be returned for refund. Please note there will be £30 admin fee per item for this service. If an item is being returned for a refund of surcharge, exchange or refund then we will need you to comply with the following points:
- A copy of the original purchase invoice must be included with any part being sent back to enable us to carry out any refund. We will also need to know the reason for the item being returned.
- Any part that is returned to us, “unused”, for a refund or credit must be in “new condition”. Any part that is not received back in a “new & resalable condition” cannot be considered for a refund or credit.
- We are not able to accept returns for refund any unused items “Received by customer damaged” for a refund more than 14 days after original date of delivery. We also need to be notified by email of the damage within 48hrs of delivery WITH pictures of damaged parts & packaging ….parts must NOT be installed.
- All Items returned are done so at the consumers cost. NB– Customer pays return shipping costs in all situations.
- The original postage paid will not be refunded on orders that are returned.
- Any parts manufactured/supplied to customer’s unique specifications are not eligible for return/refund.
- Goods supplied on exchange basis, must be returned within 60 days of our dispatch date in order to receive the exchange fee refund in full.
- Parts returned “faulty” must allow us good time to inspect/test, if no faults found labour/admin/return postage charges may be added. (damages by customer will incline charges) Refunds are not available until inspected/tested ( for “faulty/used” items)
- Any exchange items must be in serviceable condition. If they are not re-usable we will not be able to issue the refund.
- On items returned, that were “made/finished to order or special order” (non-stock items) you will be subject to a minimum fee of 30% of the items retail price.
- Customer is responsible by law for ensuring items returned for refund are sufficiently well packed as to prevent damage in transit. We reserve the right to charge for any items damaged in transit.
- Any goods including Labour/Services not paid for after 3 months of work carried out/order completed… will be disposed of to recover any monies owed. (Including Supercharger work).
- If you choose to purchase parts for models other than what we specified, you do this at you own risk and we take no responsibility for damages(to vehicle, expenses, parts and postage costs etc)… you maybe subject to a restocking / admin charge if returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14days after concluding a valid case.
- The buyer must select correct customs details for a return…. any fees we are charged will be deducted from any refund / charged to the buyer.
No claims can be made for racing/non road use & using items for any other application than it was designed including supercharger (no warranty for sc/sc rebuilds being installed on any other vehicle than a gen 1 mini). (As with the nature of racing warranty is not applicable either)
PayPal & Klarna – a surcharge of +4% (PayPal) or +5.5% (KLARNA) is added to total with these payment methods (we do not make any profit on this! but only to reclaim some of their large charges put on us) WE USE THESE PAYMENT OPTIONS TO BENEFIT YOU TO PAY IN INSTALLMENTS OR CREDIT.
Our admin / labour is £80+vat per Hour (min charge 30mins)
By buying with GT Tuning Ltd. (in any way, online, in store & over the phone) you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.