Sensitive info / Credit/Debit card information is entered in a WorldPay Secure Separate Tab/Window (no card details are entered or stored on our system)
VAT: All orders inside the EU will pay VAT, this will automatically be added to the total price at checkout. All orders bought and delivered outside the EU will not pay VAT on checkout.
Delivery addresses: We are only able to deliver parts to the registered card holder’s address or to a registered business address. We are not able to send parts to a third party residential address.
Dispatch & Delivery: Most UK orders will be sent via Fed-Ex UK ‘next day’ delivery service, or Royal Mail Signed For, at a single cost for single or multiple item orders.
Overseas orders courier/service may vary depending on weight and size. Please note that on large parcels where cubed weight exceeds actual weight, the cubed weight will be used for shipping cost calculation.
If items are in stock they are normally dispatched within 2 working days. Note: we may not always have all items in stock at one time and other items maybe finished to order. Unless there is a major delay, all items will be dispatched together.
Security checks: Please note that due to the ever increasing numbers of fraudulent orders, all orders placed will be subject to security checks to confirm their validity. Any fraudulent details we receive which are trying to be used to obtain parts will be passed onto the relevant authorities. We take credit card fraud extremely seriously and are unable to process orders until these requirements have been satisfied.
Warranty: All GTT branded items carry a 12 month parts warranty (excludes normal wear and tear) and in the unlikely event you will experience a problem with any parts please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we may help you resolve the problem. We will do our best to help you resolve the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please be sure to send a copy of your purchase invoice with the parts when returning it to us. All warranties are non-transferable upon change of ownership. Consequential losses are not covered e.g. fitting costs or other damages including postage…Warranty claim is taken case by case, either part will be repaired or replaced if fault is ours… Part/Item must be returned for analysis.
Poorly tuned vehicles with inferior counter parts that cause clearance issues with ours, engine running poorly (i.e. big flames and backfiring) resulting in damages is not covered. (We do not recommend fitting massively oversized injectors 440cc is the optimum size we recommend for a highly tuned Supercharged R53)
Note: Rude/Abusive/Threatening behaviour/Slander will void warranty and all communication.
Cancelled orders….. (Note: Before dispatch of order): Please note there will be a charge of £30 admin fee.
Cancelled Orders/Returns: Customers have 14 days from date of delivery to inform us if they want to return an item for refund. Note: beyond 14 days items cannot be returned for refund. Please note there will be £30 admin fee for this service. If an item is being returned for a refund of surcharge, exchange or refund then we will need you to comply with the following points:
- A copy of the original purchase invoice must be included with any part being sent back to enable us to carry out any refund. We will also need to know the reason for the item being returned.
- Any part that is returned to us, “unused”, for a refund or credit must be in “new condition”. Any part that is not received back in a “resalable condition” cannot be considered for a refund or credit.
- We are not able to accept any unused items “Received by customer damaged” for a refund more than 14 days after original date of delivery. We also need to be notified by email of the damage within 48hrs of delivery WITH pictures of damaged parts & packaging ….parts must NOT be installed.
- All Items returned are done so at the consumers cost. NB– Customer pays return shipping costs in all situations.
- The original postage paid will not be refunded on orders that are returned.
- Any parts manufactured/supplied to customer’s unique specifications are not eligible for return/refund.
- Goods supplied on exchange basis, must be returned within 60 days of our dispatch date in order to receive the exchange fee refund in full.
- Parts returned “faulty” must allow us good time to inspect/test, if no faults found labour/admin/return postage charges may be added. (damages by customer will incline charges) Refunds are not available until inspected/tested ( for “faulty/used” items)
- Any exchange items must be in serviceable condition. If they are not re-usable we will not be able to issue the refund.
- On items returned, that were “made/finished to order or special order” (non-stock items) you will be subject to a minimum fee of 30% of the items retail price.
- Customer is responsible by law for ensuring items returned for refund are sufficiently well packed as to prevent damage in transit. We reserve the right to charge for any items damaged in transit.
- Any goods including Labour/Services not paid for after 3 months of work carried out/order completed… will be disposed of to recover any monies owed. (Including Supercharger work).
- If you choose to purchase parts for models other than what we specified, you do this at you own risk and we take no responsibility for damages(to vehicle, expenses, parts and postage costs etc)… you maybe subject to a restocking / admin charge if returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14days after concluding a valid case.
By buying with GTT you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.