VAT: All orders inside the EU will pay VAT, this will automatically be added to the total price at checkout. All orders bought and delivered outside the EU will not pay VAT on checkout.
Delivery addresses: We are only able to deliver parts to the registered card holder’s address or to a registered business address. We are not able to send parts to a third party residential address.
Dispatch & Delivery: Most UK orders will be sent via Fed-Ex UK ‘next day’ delivery service, or Royal Mail Signed For, at a single cost for single or multiple item orders.
Overseas orders courier/service may vary depending on weight and size. Please note that on large parcels where cubed weight exceeds actual weight, the cubed weight will be used for shipping cost calculation.
If items are in stock they are normally dispatched within 2 working days. Note: we may not always have all items in stock at one time and other items maybe finished to order. Unless there is a major delay, all items will be dispatched together.
Security checks: Please note that due to the ever increasing numbers of fraudulent orders, all orders placed will be subject to security checks to confirm their validity. Any fraudulent details we receive which are trying to be used to obtain parts will be passed onto the relevant authorities. We take credit card fraud extremely seriously and are unable to process orders until these requirements have been satisfied.
Warranty: All GTT branded items carry a 12 month parts warranty (excludes normal wear and tear) and in the unlikely event you will experience a problem with any parts please call us on 01258 455545 so we may help you resolve the problem. We will do our best to help you resolve the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please be sure to send a copy of your purchase invoice with the parts when returning it to us. All warranties are non-transferable upon change of ownership. Consequential losses are not covered e.g. fitting costs or other damage Note: Rude/Abusive/Threatening behaviour/Slander will void warranty.
Cancelled orders: In line with Distance Selling Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 days after the receipt of your order. Goods returned during this period are done so at the cost of the purchaser. Goods returned must be in original packaging and be unused and in saleable condition.
Returns: If an item is being returned for a refund of surcharge, exchange or refund then we will need you to comply with the following points:
- A copy of the original purchase invoice must be included with any part being sent back to enable us to carry out any refund. We will also need to know the reason for the item being returned.
- Any part that is returned to us, unused, for a refund or credit must be in “new condition”. Any part that is not received back in a “resalable condition” cannot be considered for a refund or credit.
- We are not able to accept any unused parts back for a refund after 7 days from the original date of dispatch.
- Items returned are done so at the consumers cost.
- The original postage paid will not be refunded on orders correctly supplied that are returned for a refund.
- Any parts supplied to customer’s unique specifications are not eligible for return.
- Goods supplied on exchange basis, must be returned within 90 days of our dispatch date in order to receive the exchange fee refund in full.
- Any exchange items must be in serviceable condition. If they are not re-usable we will not be able to issue the refund.
Note: If item is returned because of no fault of our own… you will be subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the items cost.
Items returned must be 100% new (never used or installed), in original packaging.